What We Believe
- The Bible Is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God (2 Tim 3:16; 2 Pet 1:19-21).
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14).
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, in his personal future return to this earth inpower and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the blessed hope Ė the rapture of the church at Christís coming (1 Thess 4:17); in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation (Dan. 12:2; John 11:25-26; Rev 21:7,8).
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ (Eph. 1:7).
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation (John 1:13; 3:3; 1 Pet. 1:23).
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Chrisitan is enabled to live a holy life (Gal. 5:16).
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask (Luke 11:13).
- In the present day reality of the supernatural operation of the gifts of the Spirit (1 Cor. 12:8-10; Heb. 2:3-4).
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isa. 53:4,5; Matt. 8:17).
- In the observance of the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lordís Supper (Matt 28:19; Acts 2:38; 1 Cor. 11:23-26).